Cedar Village Skilled Nursing for Round-The-Clock Peace of Mind
What’s the best way to help your loved one stay as active and interested in life as possible when the body or mind begins growing older? At Cedar Village, that’s our passion. Every aspect of our skilled nursing brings to life our belief that aging should be an enriching and fulfilling experience.
Our residents can feel secure and at home with round-the-clock attention to their health and hands-on help for managing life’s daily tasks. Our Cedar Village Health Care Center skilled nursing unit and secure memory care unit are certified by Medicare and Medicaid and welcome admissions seven days a week.
What is Skilled Nursing at Cedar Village?
Every day, 24 hours a day, we are committed to the watchful, hands-on care of the unique physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs that develop in this phase of life:
- Stimulating programs from art and music therapy to exercise and current events encourage a lively outlook
- Help with daily routines of course includes bathing, dressing and toileting as well as keeping those important appointments to our on-site beauty salon or health care providers
- Daily meals are prepared to each resident’s needs and tastes, including kosher fare when requested
- Our nurses make sure medicine is taken on time and arrange, as needed, for on-site visits with specialists providing care for eyes, feet, skin and teeth.
- We watch for changes in your loved one’s health status so we can get help quickly, including medical supervision and treatment from physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, wound specialists and therapists as needed. We also offer some on-site diagnostic testing, including x-rays and blood draws.
- While our traditions and values reflect the warmth and inclusiveness of our Jewish culture, we honor all faiths and offer diverse worship services.Our memory care unit offers all this and a secured environment with staff specially trained in caring for adults with dementia.
Specialists in Skilled Nursing
Our experienced team of Cedar Village Skilled Nursing professionals includes a Medical Director, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Social Workers, Unit Mangers, Registered Nurses, State Tested Nurse Assistants, Registered Dietitian, Consultant Pharmacist and our dedicated volunteers who provide companionship, activities and transportation.
Call today to schedule your tour or discuss care options.513-314-1111.