The Friends of Cedar Village
A Volunteer Organization Supporting a Great Cause
The friends of Cedar Village is a philanthropic organization composed of caring volunteers dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Cedar Village residents. Key activities include:
- Operating the Sadye and Albert Harris Gift Shop
- Managing Bubbe’s Kitchen
- Hosting monthly birthday parties for residents
- Leading a monthly ice cream social
- Engaging residents in bingo games—a favorite at Cedar Village
- Giving holiday gifts on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Hosting the annual Monte Carlo Party
- Providing entertainment or an activity each month
Membership is $25.00 a year. Call 513-336-3134 for more information.
The Friends of Cedar Village Officers:
- Pearl Schwartz, Vice President
- Judy Beraha, Treasurer
- Leigh Faulk, Past President and Officer Ex Officio
Shop the Sadye and Albert Harris Gift Shop
The Friends of Cedar Village gift shop is located in the lobby of Cedar Village. Volunteers do all of the purchasing, stocking and staffing of the shop that enriches the lives and experiences of residents, guests and patients in our health care rooms. All proceeds from gift shop sales benefit the residents of Cedar Village.
Gift Shop Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays